The Martini is dame behind the bar when it comes to cocktails. This black drink has an earthy taste with a distinct flavor and is sure to satisfy any palate.
However, if you’re looking to make your own non-alcoholic Martini, you just need a few ingredients and steps to make this soft cocktail come together.
Why You Will Love Making A Non-Alcoholic Martini
- It’s quick – you’re done within a few minutes.
- It’s easy – mix with lemon juice, simple syrup, and ice cubes.
- It’s good for your health – no sugar, no alcohol, just loads of Apple & lemon.
- It’s super refreshing and perfect for drinking during the summer days.
- No major equipment needed – use a shaker and a blender, and you can also make it without both.
- Ice cubes
- Simple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Black olive brine
- Sparkling water or Soda water
How To Make Non-Alcoholic Martini
Making a non-alcoholic Martini is very simple.
- Pour lemon juice, black olive brine, syrup, and sparkling water or soda water in a cocktail blender or shaker and add an ice cube.
- Make sure you close the lid tightly and then shake for about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Pour in a serving martini glass.
- Decorate with a few black olives and a toothpick.
Tips & Tricks For Making Non-Alcoholic Martini
- Use a cocktail shaker to mix up the ingredients.
- You can put all the ingredients in a glass and mix thoroughly with a spoon if you don’t have a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with an ice cube, and make sure your martini gets served with ice-cold.
- Prep in advance by mixing all the ingredients together, and shake with ice just before serving.
- Use a low sugar lemon juice for a healthier alternative.
- You can make syrup before using it, and you can keep it for up to a week.
You can make this non-alcoholic martini celebrate get-together at home, wedding anniversaries, Valentine’s day, or baby showers with your friends, family, or work colleagues. You can also relax with this non-alcoholic martini in a hammock, sipping away at a luxurious beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make a non-alcoholic martini ahead of time?
You can make a non-alcoholic martini ahead of time but don’t top up with an ice cube and soda water until you’re ready to serve.
Can I make this with alcohol?
Yes! You can add a few shots of vodka or gin before shaking.
Can I make a non-alcoholic martini without a shaker?
Yes – you can make a non-alcoholic martini without a shaker. Shake it in a glass jar but make sure the lid is tightly closed, and then strain it into the glass.
What glass should I serve a non-alcoholic martini?
You can serve a non-alcoholic martini in a Highball or Collins glass or any other glass cup. Just add some ice cubes when shaking the lemon juice, and then transfer it into your glass before topping it up with soda water.